Summer days call for refreshing foods, and this Golden Milk Nice Cream might be the perfect snack to help you cool down on those hot days. Our food guru Klara delights us this week with a delicious and nutritious recipe that you can make in just a few minutes. This Golden Milk Nice Cream is:
- Gluten Free
- Incredibly easy
A twist on your regular nice cream, by incorporating our superfood Golden Milk Plantshake to the mix, you not only get a delicious treat, but also add healing Ayurvedic spices like turmeric, ginger and cinnamon plus tons of nutrients to glow from inside out 💛
Tip: Chop some ripe bananas that are starting to go spotty into slices and put into a container or reusable bag and pop into the freezer, so you can use whenever you crave this wholesome snack!
- 2.4 dl frozen banana
- 2.4 dl frozen mango
- 0.5 dl oat milk or any plant-based milk of your choice
- ½ sachet Golden Milk Plantshake
- Add the frozen banana, frozen mango, Golden Milk and oat milk to the blender or food processor and blend until smooth, approx. 1-2 minutes. Feel free to add some more oat milk, until the consistency resembles ice cream.
- Chop the Almond Chocolate superfood bar to chunky bits.
- Serve immediately in a bowl and top with the Almond Chocolate superfood bar chunks.
Share your results with us using #InikaSuperfoods