Let your energy flow with this incredibly delicious Chocolate Chakra Chia Pudding, a boosting treat that will satisfy all of your chocolate cravings while giving you a happiness and relaxation kick from Ashwagandha.
Deliciously creamy and naturally sweet, this pudding is 100% vegan and perfect for breakfast or dessert. A great option for meal prepping as it will last in your refrigerator for up to 5 days!
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 0.5 dl blueberries
- 1.5 dl oat milk
- 1 dl organic coconut cream or a lighter version
- 1 sachet Chocolate Chakra
- 1 Blueberry Cashew superfood bar
- Add the oat milk and coconut cream In a bowl and slowly incorporate the chia seeds while mixing with a whisker or with a mixer.
- Once mixed, add half a sachet of Chocolate Chakra and mix thoroughly.
- Once the consistency is even, let it sit for about 10 minutes
- While you wait for the mix, chop one Blueberry Cashew superfood bar in small chunks.
- Swirl a part of the blueberries with a spoon on the jar, pour the chia mix, then top with the rest of the blueberries
- Top with the Blueberry Cashew superfood bar chunks on top... and enjoy!
Share your results with us using #InikaSuperfoods
Klara Lindahl Nord has over 15 years' experience with food and health, and has worked for brands such as Renee Voltaire’s Pepstop, Yogayama and BuddyBodyFoods. Her love and passion for healthy plant-based food allows her to create the most magical and delicious recipes that are good form your health and tastebuds.